Armadale District Bowling Club History

The Armadale District Bowling Club was founded 1956 in the grounds of Gwyyne Park, Armadale Western Australia.
From this time, we have had a fabulous band of volunteers that have all contributed in some way, to the growth of the Club.

The first extensions to the club were in 1978, which demonstrated the potential growth and value to the community that our club provides.